A message about COVID-19 vaccines from our President & CEO
Dear Clients and Colleagues,
VNA Home Health is an approved vaccinator site. Currently, the vaccine is not available, and we are not utilizing a wait list. Please do not contact VNA Home Health to inquire about vaccine availability. More information about who to contact is provided below.
When can I get a COVID-19 vaccination?
Many questions have come in regarding the status of the COVID-19 vaccine and how individuals can receive it.
Our priority is to follow the state of Missouri requirements for approved vaccinator sites to vaccinate Missouri residents and those who work in the state of Missouri. Missouri residents should visit covidvaccine.mo.gov for current eligibility criteria.
If you are a Kansas resident, please use the list of phone numbers below to contact your local health department about COVID-19 vaccinator locations, or visit www.kansasvaccine.gov.
- State of Kansas Health Department: 785.296.1500
- Johnson County Health Department: 913.826.1200
- Wyandotte County Health Department: 913.573.8855
- Miami County Health Department: 913.294.2431
- Leavenworth County Health Department: 913.250.2000
- Douglas County Health Department: 785.296.1500
President & CEO
Visiting Nurse Association