Why VNA Home Health is the Right Choice for You
At VNA Home Health, we care for our patients like true professionals, and we care about them as true friends. That’s just one of many reasons why VNA has been Kansas City’s choice for home health care since 1891.
What else makes VNA Home Health a local leader in medical homecare? There are many reasons to choose VNA for home health care services:
- We serve as your trusted home health advisor, working closely with your physician to carry out your treatment plan according to his or her specifications.
- We offer a wide range of home health services so we can meet your varying needs.
- We provide education, instruction and guidance—not only for you, but also for your regular caregivers within the home.
- Our registered nurses and licensed therapists have an average of ten years’ experience, with three to five years in home health.
- We measure and analyze patient outcomes closely for continuous quality improvement.
- We are Medicare and Medicaid certified, and we accept many managed care and private insurance plans.
- We are backed by a volunteer board of directors comprised of Kansas City’s top business and civic leaders. VNA Home Health has a genuine interest in improving the health and quality of life for each and every patient we serve in this community.
- Our legacy of caring for and about Kansas City’s community has been going strong since 1891.
- As the oldest and largest home health agency in Kansas City, hospital discharge planners, case managers, physicians and other healthcare practitioners around the area know us.
VNA is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We are also fully licensed to practice in both Missouri and Kansas. All VNA employees are bonded and insured against malpractice while in your home. Before hiring any new employees, we conduct thorough background checks and screen for all appropriate skill sets. We have a clinical manager on-call 24 hours a day for emergencies, and we are readily available to assist with any non-urgent problems during regular office hours.
To begin using VNA Home Health for all your home health needs, consult your doctor or contact us today.