In-Home Nutrition Services for a Healthier You
As part of the multidisciplinary care we provide, VNA Home Health offers a wide range of nutritional services. Our registered dieticians serve as an important extension of our homecare team and our mission to provide you with high quality health care.
If you need assistance when it comes to diet and nutritional intake, VNA can help. After conducting an initial assessment of all your nutrition-related concerns, your VNA Home Health dietitian will make recommendations and work closely with your primary physician to coordinate and administer a treatment plan specific to your needs.
VNA Home Health provides the following nutrition/dietary treatments:
- Total parenteral nutrition (intravenous feeding)
- Transitional feeding / assessment of intake
- Treatment of malnutrition
- Promotion of wound healing via key nutrients
- Dietary counseling for patients with diabetes, heart disease and other conditions caused or affected by dietary intake
- Calculation of estimated nutritional intake and evaluation of current intake
- Personalized nutritional guidance and education
- Continued follow-up as needed
To find out if you qualify for nutritional services from VNA Home Health, please read our home health qualification guidelines.